- Admissions are open for Nursery to class VI.
- Minimum age for admission to class Playgroup is 3 years , class Nursery is 4 years , class KG is 5 years, class 1 is 6 years , class 2 is 7 years, class 3 is 8 years, class 4 is 9 years, class 5 is 10 years, class 6 is 11 years at the beginning of the session (as on 31st March).
- The School would inform parents about interaction process in due course of time.
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates counter-signed by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned.
For admission to Playgroup, Nursery, KG and Level 1, parents are required to submit:
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission
- Five passport size photographs of the ward and five each of the parents
- Requisite admission form
- Aadhaar card of the ward
For admission to other classes a certificate from the head of the school where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of admission. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the registration fee and completed Registration form need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable.
RULES FOR ADMISSION
- The application for admission must be given on the appropriate form. The school reserves the right to evaluate the child in any or all subjects.
- The school reserves the right to select or reject any application. The decision of the school authorities is final as far as granting / refusal of admission is concerned.
- Parents are requested to give an advance notice of at least a month for the withdrawal of their wards. Otherwise, a fee equivalent to the tuition fee of one month shall be charged for issuing the transfer certificate.
- Annual Examination are held in March.
- Cumulative assessment of the whole year is considered for the child’s promotion into the next class.
- A student who fails twice in the same class will have to be withdrawn from the School.
PAYMENT OF FEE
- The fee is to be paid in the School Office maximum in twelve installments before the end of the academic session. Fee once paid is not refundable.
- Payment of fee with electronic mode / DD / Cheque shall be th accepted up to the 10 of every installment in which payments falls due.
- Cheques / DD should be drawn in favour of Seth M. R. Jaipuria School, Kanpur Road Campus – REVENUE A/C, payable at Lucknow.
- In case a cheque is dishonoured, a fine of `100 will have to be paid along with the fee and bank charges as applicable.
- After the end of the month, a fine of `50 will be charged per week or part thereof for late payment of fee. If the fee remains unpaid for two consecutive months, the name of the student will be struck off the rolls.
- The fact that a memo or bill has not been received by a parent does not exempt the student from paying fee nor prevents the school from taking necessary action against the said student for non-payment of fee.
- If any student whose name is struck off the rolls seeks re-admission, he/she will be charged a re-admission fee equivalent to the Admission fee of that particular academic session, provided re-admission is permissible and sanctioned by the Principal.
- If any collection charges are levied, the same would be payable by the parents / guardians.
- Detailed fee structure would be shared with parents only after registration of their wards for the admission process.
The medium of instruction is ENGLISH and the school provides education to both boys and girls within a span of 15 years divided as under:
|Playgroup, Nursery, KG||:||Primary School|
|Class I to V||:||Junior School|
|Class VI to VIII||:||Middle School|
|Class IX to XII||:||Senior School|
The subjects taught at the school shall be:
- English, Hindi, Social Studies, Mathematics, General Science, Moral Science
- Physics, Chemistry, Biology, History, Geography, Economics, Accounts, EVS
- Bio-technology, Computer Science, Political Science
- Physical Education, Athletics, Gymnastics, Boxing
- Art, Music (Western & Classical) & Dance
- Yoga, meditation and languages such as Sanskrit are an integral part of the school curriculum.
- The students will also be exposed to innovative pedagogy using e-learning, videos, and other latest technologies.